18008 Fence Post Court, Gaithersburg, Maryland, 20877
To build knowledge and experience that will aid in the acquisition of an expansive career in challenging fields such as programming and coding.
August 28, 2014 - Present
- Majoring in Computer Science
- Computer Science Tutor for Montgomery College
- Treasury for the Software Development Club
- Member of Montgomery College Student Senate
- Student Experience Success Coach
- Member of Graduate and Transfer STEM Talent Expansion Program (GT STEP)
- Volunteer at Rockville Manna Smart Food Smart Snacks
Magruder High School
August 29, 2010 - May 29, 2014|High school diploma
- Captain of the Junior Varsity Wrestling Team
- Involved in multiple group projects and study groups
- Volunteer with the American Blood Drive Association
Panda Programmer lead teacher from September 4, 2016 to Present
As a teacher for Panda Programmer my responsibilities are to teach scratch programming to several elementary schools in Gaithersburg and make it a fun and educational experience for my students.
Private Dining Server from February 23, 2014 to November 2016
As a Private Dining Server, my duties are to give a warm greeting to residents upon arrival to the dining hall and acknowledging residents in a polite and welcoming manner. In addition to the greetings, I effectively merchandise food and beverage menus in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic style. I adhere to serving the residents effectively with diligence and courtesy, offering superior guest service, while maintaining a clean, safe environment for my residents and counterparts.
Overnight Merchandiser Associate from May 23, 2016 to present
As a floor set employee, my duties are to assists in the implementation of floor set merchandise presentations during non-business hours. I am responsible for the processing and placement of merchandise, the execution of visual displays and windows, as well post-floor set organization of stockroom hardware, prop and marketing areas.
Film Crew Associate from June 18, 2012 to February 14, 2014
As a Film Crew Associate with AMC Entertainment Inc. My primary responsibilities were to aid managers in achieving company goals. These goals include; generating a high OS (overall satisfaction) by engaging guests with eyes and smiles, generating AMC Stubs membership sales, driving additional revenue through concession purchases, while effectively handling guest concerns. In addition, I am also responsible for the training and development of our crew members, maintaining and organizing a training system, while handling and resolving any interior issues and disputes.
[back to Homepage]
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of C++, HTML, Java
- Sense of exceptional organization
- Identifying and developing skills within others
- Crowd management
- Motivating others
- Decision making and job delegating
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and hard working
- Food handling and storage procedures
- Food preparations
- Strategy development
- Extensive experience in guest service and connections
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Cash handling
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Incredible sense of honesty and integrity